Subject: Re: [office] ODF 1.2 drafts/Committee Draft Ballot

Hi Doug,

thanks for pointing this out. It seems no one noticed that before.

I agree that an automatic style that we reference within content.xml
should be defined there rather than only in the styles.xml, but I don't
think we are actually requesting this. Maybe we should? Do you have a
suggestion what text we should add where?

So, this seems to be an issue in the category of an editorial error that
we should correct before we send out the specification for public
review, but nothing severe. The worst thing that can happen is that the
specification date is displayed with a default style rather than the
style we are defining in styles.xml. Nothing that in any way changes the
meaning of anything in the specification.

StarOffice/OpenOffice.org
http://blogs.sun.com/GullFOSS

	   D-85551 Kirchheim-Heimstetten