Subject: Issue with chapter structure of ODF1.2 CD1 rev06

Dear TC members,

Please correct me, if I should report findings differently.

I have found an issue with the chapter structure of ODF1.2 CD1 rev06.

Former Chapter '17 Datatypes' (page 331) lost Heading1 format and is now
represented as simple text. Hence '17.1 Introduction' is now 16.16. In
the following I also find it not logical, that 16.17.1 Other Datatypes
is a sub-chapter of 16.17 W3C Schema datatypes.

Best regards,
Peter

--
Peter Junge
Open Source Strategy Director

Beijing Redflag Chinese 2000 Software Co., Ltd.
Building No.2, Block A, Huilongsen, 18 Xihuan Nanlu
Beijing Economic-Technological Development Area
100176 Beijing - P.R.China

北京红旗中文贰仟软件技术有限公司
地址:北京经济技术开发区(亦庄)西环南路18号汇龙森A座二层
邮编:100176