Subject: Re: [office-accessibility] help: some acc items are not found inOpenOffice3.1

Seems I did not receive any response in my mailbox. So add "office" list for this question. The listed acc items need ODF applications to provide some UI entry according to ODF1.1 spec.in order to comply with accessibility guidelines, but I did not find the UI entries. Does anyone know whether OpenOffice.org implement those items? Thanks.

Inactive hide details for Ming Fei Jia---04/08/2009 01:41:50 PM---Dear Acc subcommittee members,Ming Fei Jia---04/08/2009 01:41:50 PM---Dear Acc subcommittee members,

Ming Fei Jia/China/IBM@IBMCN

office-accessibility@lists.oasis-open.org

04/08/2009 01:41 PM

[office-accessibility] help: some acc items are not found in OpenOffice3.1

Dear Acc subcommittee members,

I'm checking whether all the accessibility features defined in ODF1.1 have been implemented in OpenOffice3.1. But still have some items that I can not identify in OpenOffice 3.1. Could anyone e.p. OpenOffice.org guys in this list help for this? Thanks.

Below is the list:
Feature Implemented in OpenOffice? Comments
Soft page breakYesFound in ODF file. But can't find GUI to enable or disable it.
table header structural markup (Header columns & rows)Can't find
Alternative text for drawing layerCan't find
relationships between objects and their captionsCan't find
text hints for hypertext linksCan't find