Subject: Groups - Editorial_Notes_29April2009 (ODF_Editorial_Notes_29April2009.odt) uploaded

Greetings!

This is the compilation of all the editorial notes in the current draft,
including those that are simply cautions about changed text or exchanges of
information between Michael and myself.

I am working on reviewing all these notes to:

1) Remove all the purely cautionary notes about language change

2) Remove all notes between Michael and myself

3) Remove all notes (after inserting new text) where the notes have been
answered

which should result in a much smaller set of editorial notes which I will
post as *outstanding* editorial notes so we will know what has to be fixed,
defined, etc. before the public draft.

I hope to have that version of this document and perhaps even an editor's
draft of the ODF document by this coming Friday, 8 May 2009.

Hope everyone is at the start of a great week!

Patrick

PS: As promised, these are *working* notes and I have made no effort to
proof them, etc.

 -- Patrick Durusau*

The document named Editorial_Notes_29April2009
(ODF_Editorial_Notes_29April2009.odt) has been submitted by Patrick
Durusau* to the OASIS Open Document Format for Office Applications
(OpenDocument) TC document repository.

Document Description:
Collected editorial notes from current ODF draft

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=32370

Download Document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/32370/ODF_Editorial_Notes_29April2009.odt