Subject: OOoCon 2009

Dear TC members,

I am sure, that a fair number of you is interested in attending the 2009
OpenOffice.org Annual Conference [1], which will be held this November
in Orvieto/Italy [2].

TC members who want to follow and contribute to the public discussion on
the OOoCon 2009 can subscribe to the appropriate mailing list at OOo by
sending an email to [3]. Please follow the instructions of the automatic
reply afterwards. The mailing list discussions can also be reviewed at
the archive [4].

Members and their organizations, who want to get directly in touch with
the organizers of the OOoCon 2009 may either contact Davide Dozza from
the local OOoCon team directly or feel free to contact me for an formal
introduction to Davide.

Best regards,
Peter

[1] http://marketing.openoffice.org/conference/
[2] http://tinyurl.com/orvieto
[3] ooocon2009_discuss-subscribe@marketing.openoffice.org
[4]
http://marketing.openoffice.org/servlets/SummarizeList?listName=ooocon2009_discuss
[5] davide@flossconsulting.it

--
Peter Junge
Open Source Strategy Director

Beijing Redflag Chinese 2000 Software Co., Ltd.
Building No.2, Block A, Huilongsen, 18 Xihuan Nanlu
Beijing Economic-Technological Development Area
100176 Beijing - P.R.China

北京红旗中文贰仟软件技术有限公司
地址:北京经济技术开发区(亦庄)西环南路18号汇龙森A座二层
邮编:100176