Subject: Re: [office] some info about ODF Next for ODF Plugfest, The Hague,15th/16th June 2009

Hi Bob,

great. Looking forward to the draft document.

I am planning to present the requirements template, which have been
worked out in the requirements SC. I think, it is a good way also for
future requirements coming in via the TC comment mailing list.

If some time is left in the presentation, I will also talk about the
TC's proposal process.

Thanks, Oliver.

P.S.: I will be on vacation from 2009-05-29 till 2009-06-07

Bob Jolliffe wrote:
> Hi Oliver
>
> Our Requirements Sub-Committee has been very quiet - mostly because I
> have not been able to give it the time it deserves and others have
> also been absorbed with 1.2 work.
>
> I have all the requirements submitted through our public collection
> exercise but these do need to be combined with those coming from other
> sources eg. older public comment resolutions, TC proposals etc.  I
> will aim to collate what we have into a draft document for consumption
> by the requirements SC before the end of this week.  This should help.
>
> Regards
> Bob
>
> 2009/5/27 Oliver-Rainer Wittmann - Software Engineer - Sun
> Microsystems <Oliver-Rainer.Wittmann@sun.com>:
>> Hi Bob,
>>
>> I will attend the ODF Plugfest, The Hague, 15th/16th June 2009 -
>> http://www.odfworkshop.nl
>>
>> I am asked to give a short presentation (25 min.) about "ODF Next - what's
>> on the shopping list".
>>
>> Can you provide me corresponding information from our Requirements
>> Subcommittee for this presentation?
>>

>> Thanks in advance, Oliver.

Sun Microsystems GmbH    Oliver-Rainer Wittmann
Nagelsweg 55             Software Engineer - OpenOffice.org/StarOffice
20097 Hamburg
Germany                  Fax:   (+49 40) 23 646 955
http://www.sun.de        mailto:oliver-rainer.wittmann@sun.com
Sitz der Gesellschaft:

Oliver-Rainer Wittmann (od) - OpenOffice.org Writer