Subject: Re: [office] JIRA Work Flow Proposal, was Re: [office] All done

On Fri, 2009-05-29 at 11:08 -0400, Mary McRae wrote:
> Hi all,
>
>    If you need additional workflow steps just let me know - I can
> create a customized version for the ODF TC.

I think it would be good if we wouldn't use "Resolved" just because one
person posted a suggested solution. I think there should be a chance for
competing solutions.

So a proposal might need to sit for 48 hours before it becomes
applicable.

--
Andreas J. Guelzow, PhD, FTICA
Coordinator, Mathematical & Computing Sciences