Subject: Re: [office] All done

I didn't receive any errors at the API level.  But I see now that I
started with 270 editor notes and only 264 of them are listed in JIRA.

I did a diff of the comments and the six missing ones are:

Section 17.265 form:enctype
Section 17.752 text:active
Section 17.837.27 <text:variable-input> (text:name)
Section 17.846.14 <text:user-index-mark-start> (text:outline-level)
Section 18.246 style:country-asian
Section 18.253 style:direction

I'll rerun those 6 and see if they still fail.  It will also be good to
see if there is some pattern in these 6 that caused it to fail.

-Rob