Subject: RE: [office] June 16th TC call and Hague ODF workshop

Rather than have so many active participants be absent, I would prefer that
we not have the June 15 call.  (I believe the ODF Plugfest at the Hague is
June 15-16.)

So, after the call this Monday, June 8th, the next call would be Monday,
June 22.

 - Dennis

-----Original Message-----
From: robert_weir@us.ibm.com [mailto:robert_weir@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 03, 2009 15:12
To: office@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [office] June 16th TC call and Hague ODF workshop

I'm wondering how many voting TC members will be involved in the workshop
on June 16th, and be unable to attend the TC call?  The issue is whether
we are likely to reach a quorum?

I believe Doug, MingFei, Oliver, Patrick and I are involved.  Anyone else?
 Florian? Peter?  I think we can sustain the absence of 6 voting members,
but only if we otherwise have perfect attendance.

So the question I put to the TC is:  Do you want to go forward with that
meeting?  Or cancel and meet again on June 15th?

Note that we do have a meeting scheduled for this coming Monday, June 8th.

Regards,