Subject: Attributes fo:margin-left and fo:text-indent in ODF 1.2 cd02

Dear TC members,

in our current ODF 1.2 committee draft we have the attributes
fo:margin-left and fo:text-indent *twice*. One in chapter 17 for its
usage in element <style:list-level-label-alignment> and one in chapter
18 for the usage in the other elements.
Currently, the text at both occurence is the same.

As my ODF 1.2 proposal for list level attributes is more or less the
reason for the double occurence I will provide some adjustments to these
parts of the ODF 1.2 committee draft. Please stay tuned a couple of days.

Best regards, Oliver.

Sun Microsystems GmbH    Oliver-Rainer Wittmann
Nagelsweg 55             Software Engineer - OpenOffice.org/StarOffice
20097 Hamburg
Germany                  Fax:   (+49 40) 23 646 955
http://www.sun.de        mailto:oliver-rainer.wittmann@sun.com
Sitz der Gesellschaft:

Oliver-Rainer Wittmann (od) - OpenOffice.org Writer