Subject: JIRA Guidelines

Greetings!

Just a quick comment on one aspect of the JIRA guidelines that Rob is
going to write up.

There are cases where the schema needs to be amended as well as the prose.

Since those are in separate documents, I have been proceeding on the
assumption that I can comment that the prose has been changed but
haven't marked issues as *applied* until the schema has also been changed.

Is that a good idea, bad idea? Some other JIRA workflow would suit it
better? Really don't want to think about having separate tracking on the
various prose parts and the schema.

Comments/suggestions?

Hope everyone is at the start of a great week!

patrick@durusau.net
Chair, V1 - US TAG to JTC 1/SC 34
Convener, JTC 1/SC 34/WG 3 (Topic Maps)