Subject: Giving 120%

"Specifies the proportion of blue RGB color components for a pixel
graphic object. The defined value range for the draw:blue attribute is
-100% (no blue) to 100% (full blue)."

While I can understand that we don't want to discuss every single item,
shouldn't there be somewhere a common-sense filter?

If -100% is no blue and 100% is (full blue), what is a value of 0%?

Since we are using the percentage symbol here it would be nice if there
were at least some interpretation that this is a percentage of
proportion of something.

Andreas

--
Andreas J. Guelzow