Subject: RE: [office] Leave of Absence

With this clarification, I would like to request a leave of absence for the period 1-Aug to 9-Aug.

Thanks,
Eric Patterson

-----Original Message-----
From: Mary McRae [mailto:mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Friday, July 24, 2009 11:04 AM
To: Eric Patterson
Cc: office@lists.oasis-open.org

Hi everyone,

   Just a reminder that 7 days' notice is required for a Leave of
Absence request.

Regards,

Mary

Mary P McRae
Director, Standards Development
Technical Committee Administrator
email: mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org
web: www.oasis-open.org
twitter: fiberartisan  #oasisopen
phone: 1.603.232.9090

Standards are like parachutes: they work best when they're open.