OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

office message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]

Subject: [office] OpenDocument TC coordination call minutes 2009-08-03

* Rollcall
+Peter Junge, Beijing Redflag Chinese 2000 Software Co., Ltd.
+Don Harbison, IBM
+Mingfei Jia, IBM
+Rob Weir, IBM
+Patrick Durusau
+Andreas Guelzow
+Dennis E. Hamilton
+David Wheeler
+Stephen Peront, Microsoft
+Jomar Silva, OpenDocument Format Alliance (ODFA)
+Michael Brauer, Sun Microsystems (presiding)
+Eike Rathke, Sun Microsystems
+Oliver Wittmann, Sun Microsystems

Voting Members are indicated with a + before their name.

* 13/14 voting members present, so quorum requirements have been met.

- Eric Patterson is on a leave of absence

* The agenda was approved with the following amendments:

Two additional items were added:
- A reminder for the next Formula SC meeting
- Discussion of JIRA issue 1995

* Minutes from 2009-07-27 coordination call:


The attending TC members unanimously accepted the minutes.

* Formula SC calls

The Formula SC will have a conference call on the 4th of August, 10am
EDT. Follow-up meetings are planed to take place every two weeks at the
same time.

* ODF 1.0 Errata 2 Status

Patrick plans to provide a first draft this week, and requests
discussion of the draft for the meeting next week. If substantial
changes are requested then these should be discussed/requested by e-mail
on the TC's mailing list.

* ODF 1.2 Status

- ODF 1.2 part 1 CD03 has been approved. Michael will upload the
documents and schemas to the TC's document repository.

- The TC approved a resolution that the ODF version shall be the
authoritative version.

- All closed JIRA issues that had the resolution "unresolved" have been
re-opened and closed to set the resolution field to "no action". They 
now no longer appear in the filters and overviews of the TC's JIRA 
project page.

- The categorization of JIRA issues that have no "fix for" information
set is in progress. More categories may be required, in particular for
the formula related issues.

- Patrick and Dennis will follow-up regarding an editorial review of ODF
1.2 part 3.

* Discussion of JIRA Issue 1940:


The TC agreed to remove the Appendix "Core Feature Set"

* Discussion of JIRA Issue 1354:


It was noted that the W3C actually has the authority regarding the xml
namespaces and attributes contained in that namespace.

* Discussion of JIRA Issue OFFICE-1995


There are two options to resolve this issue:
a) local named ranges are removed from the open formula specification
b) local named ranges are added to part 1.

* Adjournment

The meeting was adjourned at 5:05pm CET	

Michael Brauer, Technical Architect Software Engineering
Sun Microsystems GmbH             Nagelsweg 55
D-20097 Hamburg, Germany          michael.brauer@sun.com
http://sun.com/staroffice         +49 40 23646 500

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Sun Microsystems GmbH, Sonnenallee 1,
        D-85551 Kirchheim-Heimstetten
Amtsgericht Muenchen: HRB 161028
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Thomas Schroeder, Wolfgang Engels, Wolf Frenkel
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates: Martin Haering

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]