Subject: ODF 1.0 Errata 03 in JIRA

Although the TC does not at this point have a formal activity underway for
a 3rd errata document for ODF 1.0, I've added that target to the JIRA
database for tracking purposes.
If, while processing comments/issues/defects for ODF 1.2 you come across
one that would be a good candidate for a ODF 1.0 Errata 03 document,
please set the target fix versions appropriately, to include both ODF 1.2
as well as Errata 03.  This will help us find these issues more easily if,
in 6 months, we decide we want to do another errata document.

Regards,