Subject: Cartesian and Gantt charts

Greetings,

Just a quick note to say that I have corrected "cartesian" to
"Cartesian" but left all instances of "gantt" as just "gantt."

The reason is fairly simple. We use Cartesian as a proper noun and it
should be capitalized.

Gantt should also be capitalized *except* that we use it only as a chart
type and we have defined it as lower case "gantt." There are no other
uses of "gantt" in the current draft.

I haven't looked at the formula specification to see how it treats
either one.

Just in case anyone has an over eager spelling checker. ;-)

Hope everyone is having a great week!

patrick@durusau.net
Chair, V1 - US TAG to JTC 1/SC 34
Convener, JTC 1/SC 34/WG 3 (Topic Maps)