Subject: Re: [office] Suggestion from the ISO meeting in Seattle

Patrick,

I don't think we can mark something as "implementation-defined" in
Approved Errata, since that would be adding a new requirement (a
requirement for the implementation to specify its behavior) on existing
implementations, something we are not permitted to do under OASIS rules.

However, "implementation-dependent" would be fine.

Of course, in ODF 1.2 we are free to say "implementation-defined" if we
want.

-Rob