Subject: ODF 1.2 Part 1 and 3 JIRA processing meetings

Dear TC members,

the OpenFormula SC has a few weeks ago set up a regular conference call
to discuss the resolution of the remaining OpenFormula JIRA issues.

We have made very good progress with resolving JIRA issues for part 1
and 3 in the last weeks, but I think we could benefit from a few
additional calls where we discuss the remaining issues as well. Given
the relative low number of issues and given that we are working on the
resolution of issues already independent of the TC calls, one or two
additional calls should be sufficient to resolve the remaining issues.

I therefore propose that we schedule two additional TC calls on

Thursday, the 15th of October and
Thursday, the 22th of October,

each at 1400 GMT (7am PDT, 10am EDT, 4pm CEST, 10pm China).

The dial-in information equals that of the TC call on Monday. I will
send out an extra invitation per call containing it a day or two in
advance to each call.

The agenda of these calls would be those JIRA issues that are open or
new and which regard part 1 or 3. The participation at these calls would
be voluntarily, but I would like to ask to those TC members to attend
that have open issues. The idea is to work out resolutions for the
issues that then would be applied to the specification by the TC editor
and would be approved with the next Committee Draft votings.

We would only discuss those issues that are actually open at the days of
the conference calls. The fewer we have of these, the better. There is
further no need to discuss the remaining open issues in the calls. So,
if you have issues assigned to you which you think could be resolved
without a prior discussion in the TC, please don't hesitate to enter a
resolution and to forward them to Patrick for integration into the
specification document.

StarOffice/OpenOffice.org
http://blogs.sun.com/GullFOSS

	   D-85551 Kirchheim-Heimstetten