Subject: RE: [office] [OASIS Issue Tracker] Commented: (OFFICE-2082) [Zip] referenceis neither public nor authoritative

Not sure I even caught the bad link on Zip at that point.  Maybe the link
was working then?  In any case, we should do a comprehensive review of our
all of references, not just whether the reference still exists, but
whether it has been superseded, whether we are citing it correctly (I
found one spelling error in an author's name) whether the citation form is
correct, etc.  W

For the specific case of the Zip reference, the good thing is ISO staff is
supposed to take all non-ISO external references and archive a copy of
them prior to publication.  So if anyone needed to verify the Zip format
referenced in the published ISO/IEC 26300 they could.

It might be a good practice for us as well, to keep an archived copy of
all all non-ISO, non-OASIS, non-W3C, non-IETF referenced specifications.

-Rob

"Dennis E. Hamilton" <dennis.hamilton@acm.org> wrote on 10/12/2009
11:20:28 AM: