Subject: Leaving Redflag 2000

Dear TC members,

I wanted to take the chance to send you a brief notice, that I will be
leaving Redflag 2000 by the end of this month, but stay with the TC as
an individual member. I would like to thank everyone for the great
cooperation so far and I'm sure there will be more to come.

Today I would like to introduce my fellow colleagues, who will continue
the work for Redflag 2000 at the ODF TC. You all know Ma Jun
<majun@redoffice.com> already, because she's with the TC for quite a
while and continuing to be the main ODF expert for Redflag 2000. New to
the ODF TC is Dong Xioahong <dongxiaohong@redoffice.com>, System Analyst
at Redflag 2000, who will mostly inherit my tasks here doing
organizational work and joining the TC's conference calls, hence he's
designated to become the voting member for Redflag 2000. Last but not
least and also new to this TC is Hua Shuran <huashuran@redoffice.com>.
Despite her young age, Hua Shuran has already a lot of experience in
working with XML derived file formats, being an expert for national
Chinese standard UOF and having earned merits by joining a cooperation
between Microsoft and several Chinese universities to create a UOF/OOXML
file format converter. Hua Shuran has been a student of Dr. Li Ning, the
chairman of the UOF TC. Her main task will be submitting UOF/ODF
interoperability features to the TC.

I wish my colleagues good luck at the ODF TC and looking forward to
still working together here.

Best regards,
Peter

--
Peter Junge
Open Source Strategy Director

Beijing Redflag Chinese 2000 Software Co., Ltd.
Building No.2, Block A, Huilongsen, 18 Xihuan Nanlu
Beijing Economic-Technological Development Area
100176 Beijing - P.R.China

北京红旗中文贰仟软件技术有限公司
地址:北京经济技术开发区(亦庄)西环南路18号汇龙森A座二层
邮编:100176