Subject: Latest batch of public comments

I just ported over a set of public comments from October, OFFICE-2135
through OFFICE 2154.  These are the comments that arrived before the
October 14th deadline we gave for comments that would be considered by the
TC before we go out for public review.

Please take a look and categorize, add comments, or claim ownership if it
in your area of interest.

Thanks!