Subject: Re: [office] work product review

Mary,

thank you very much for the review. I have a few questions:

On 10/30/09 06:24, Mary McRae wrote:
> The following issues have been idientified in the submitted work
> products and must be corrected before they can be uploaded to
> docs.oasis-open.org and the public review announced:
>

> 4. Specification URIs:
> This Version: Needs to point to a location on docs.oasis-open.org; all 3
> formats, and one of the three declared authoritative
> Latest Version: similarly, needs to point to the generic location on
> docs.oasis-open.org that will retrieve latest version of specs in all 3
> formats
> Latest Approved Version: REMOVE; this is no longer part of the template

Right now, there are no generic locations for ODF on
docs.oasis-open.org. Or at least, I could not find them. Can you please
add them, so that we can insert the correct links?

> 10. Acknowledgements: the following people are Associate Members and
> their company affiliation cannot be listed - either just list the name,
> or follow with "Associate"
>
> Manual Cano
> Ezer Farhi
> David Faure
> David Pawson
> David Wheeler

Is there a method how we can figure out which TC members are Associate
Members? They all appear with their affiliation in the TC roster and the
public TC member page, so just copying the information from there seems
not to work.

StarOffice/OpenOffice.org
http://blogs.sun.com/GullFOSS

	   D-85551 Kirchheim-Heimstetten