Subject: New ODF 1.2 Part 3 CD 1 JIRA Target/Query

Dear TC members,

as discussed today, I have created a new JIRA target "ODF 1.2 Part 3 CD
1", which is reserved for JIRA issues that correspond to public comments
we received for that specification during the public review, and issues
submitted by TC members for this specification during the public review.
Please set this target as "affects version" if you submit an issue for
ODF 1.2 Part 3 CD 1 during the public review.

I have further created a filter that selects all issues that have the
new target in the "affects version" field:

http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?mode=hide&requestId=10082

StarOffice/OpenOffice.org
http://blogs.sun.com/GullFOSS

	   D-85551 Kirchheim-Heimstetten