Subject: Re: [office] JIRA: Request ODF 1.2 Part 3 Target

"Dennis E. Hamilton" <dennis.hamilton@acm.org> wrote on 12/04/2009
11:59:19 AM:

> [office] JIRA: Request ODF 1.2 Part 3 Target
>
> For various reasons, it is not possible to easily find issues
> against ODF 1.2 Part 3 cd01 on the JIRA Summary page for the ODF TC.
>
> I request that there be a new to-be-fixed-in target of "ODF 1.2 Part
> 3"  This would allow Part 3 issues to be tracked and found without
> having them embedded in the giant pot of generic ODF 1.2 targeted
> items (of which there appear to be 900 at the moment).

Have you seen the target we have called "ODF 1.2 Part 3 CD 1"?  Does that

>  - Dennis
>
> PS: I find it unsettling when an issue I know is on the Packaging
> list vanishes once marked resolved, which happens with great
> regularity and no ceremony.  I then have to hunt it down if it is an
> issue I am following.  I must see if the notification process for
> following an issue works.

Of course it should disappear from the Packing list once it is resolved.
Remember, that list is defined to show only unresolved issues.

Although you can define various filters for things like "Issues I've
entered", what I'd really like is to be able to click an item to say I'm
particularly interested in it and then to have it show up in a special
view of only those items.  The closest thing appears to be the "Watch it
to be notified of changes" which you can click on any issue page.  That,
plus some rules defined in your inbox, might give you what you want.