Subject: Re: [office] JIRA: Request ODF 1.2 Part 3 Target

Hi Dennis,

  I went to Find Issues and then using the filter panel on the left said 'edit' and then chose 'ODF 1.2 Part 3 CD01' in Affects Versions and came up with the following display. I'm not sure if that answers your question or not?

Mary

PNG image

Mary P McRae
Director, Standards Development
Technical Committee Administrator
email: mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org
web: www.oasis-open.org
twitter: @fiberartisan  #oasisopen
phone: 1.603.232.9090

Standards are like parachutes: they work best when they're open.