Subject: Re: [office] RE: [office-comment] OASIS Public Review Question

Dear TC members,

Rob's suggestions sounds very reasonable to me. If we can have a ballot
to extend a public review while the public review runs, it appears to be
reasonable to move that towards the end of the public review, when we
have a better understanding how many and what kind of comments we received.

I will follow-up on this in another e-mail.

StarOffice/OpenOffice.org
http://blogs.sun.com/GullFOSS

	   D-85551 Kirchheim-Heimstetten