Subject: Re: [office] OpenDocument TC coordination call minutes 2009-12-07

Hi Mary,

I'm sorry. I should have let the TC know that Svante asked me to remain
a non voting member before setting up the ballot.

The ballot is closed now, and reached the necessary full majority of
"yes" votes. Svante abstained, so the change to the ballot had no impact
on the result of the ballot.

I will send out the request for the public review in a minute, but would
like to ask you to wait as long with setting up the public review as you
think we should wait to give TC members the possibility to appeal the
ballot if they wish to.