Subject: Groups - OpenFormula_Financial_ACCINT-YIELDMAT (OpenFormula_Financial_ACCRINT-YIELDMAT.ods) uploaded

Greetings!

An early Christmas present! ;-)

I finished a spreadsheet of the "parameters" for the financial functions
earlier than I expected but there wasn't an appropriate folder for the file
under the formula SC.

I will be posting a note to that group to look for it here.

Hope everyone is enjoying the holiday season!

Patrick

PS: I am also uploading a PDF version of this file.

 -- Patrick Durusau*

The document named OpenFormula_Financial_ACCINT-YIELDMAT
(OpenFormula_Financial_ACCRINT-YIELDMAT.ods) has been submitted by Patrick
Durusau* to the OASIS Open Document Format for Office Applications
(OpenDocument) TC document repository.

Document Description:
Very rough summary of "definitions" of "parameters" for
the financial functions.

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=35713

Download Document: