Subject: Motion to open an electronic ballot: Request to Submit OASIS ODF 1.1 to ISO/IECJTC1

I move that the ODF TC request that the TC Administrator open an
electronic ballot on the following question:

Shall the ODF TC submit to the OASIS President the "Request to Submit
OASIS ODF 1.1 to ISO/IEC JTC1" which exists at the following link:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/office/download.php/35935/ODF11-submission-request.pdf

If someone can second this motion on the list, and there are no
substantive objections, then we can ask Mary to initiate that ballot.   It
would be a "special majority" vote.

Michael, if you have not done so already, please make sure the TC's roster
correctly reflects voting rights status as of our last meeting.