Subject: Namespace Documents for ODF Part 1 and Part 2

The Namespace Document for Part is for the URI we speak as being bound to the pkg prefix.  The current one is at <http://docs.oasis-open.org/ns/office/1.2/meta/pkg#>.

The template that this is based on is at <http://docs.oasis-open.org/templates/namespace.html>

Since we actually don't have any XML elements or attributes or data types defined under these URIs, we probably ought to say more about what the namespace is (essentially reservation of a family of URIs for use in RDF and potentially QNames in RDFa, etc.).

The template does have a specimen TC policy on the versioning of the namespace and this should probably be reviewed.  The policy seems to apply to all namespaces of the TC, not just ones that have resolvable URIs.

 - Dennis

Dennis E. Hamilton
NuovoDoc: Design for Document System Interoperability
mailto:Dennis.Hamilton@acm.org | gsm:+1-206.779.9430
http://NuovoDoc.com http://ODMA.info/dev/ http://nfoWorks.org