Subject: OpenDocument TC meeting minutes 2010-01-25

OpenDocument TC meeting minutes 2010-01-25

* Begin 9:35 EST

* Rollcall

+Andreas Guelzow
Bob Jolliffe
+Cherie Ekholm
+David Wheeler
+Dennis Hamilton
+Donald Harbison
+Doug Schepers
+Eike Rathke
+Eric Patterson
+Hideki Hiura
+MingFei Jia
+Oliver-Rainer Wittmann
+Patrick Durusau
+Rob Weir (presiding)
*Svante Schubert
+Thorsten Behrens
+Xioahong Dong

Voting Members are indicated with a + before their name, Persistent
Non-Voting members with an *.

- 15 of 17 voting members (88%) were in attendance, so quorum requirements
were met.

- Membership notes: None

* Posted agenda was approved by unanimous consent.

* Minutes of the January 18th were approved by unanimous consent.

* Discussion: ODF 1.2

- Part 1: Public Review should be starting shortly.  Just need to identify
namespace page for our http-based URI's.

- Part 2: OpenFormula weekly meeting continue.  Desire is to have ready
for public review by the time the Part 1 public review concludes.

- Part 3: Public review has ended.  Proposed resolutions are indicated in
JIRA.  This will lead to a revised draft which will need to be re-approved
as a Committee Draft.

* Discussion: ODF 1.0/1.1 maintenance

- The TC ballot to request submission of ODF 1.1 to JTC1 was approved.

Next steps are:

1) Review of our waiver request by the OASIS Board, which meets the first
week of February.
2) Approval of the submission by the OASIS President.

There is presently no work for us to do on the TC with regards to this
item.  We're waiting for approval to move forward.

- Svante has posted a working draft of the 2nd Errata for ODF 1.0. Members
should review and raise concerns to the list.  To have this ready for
action at the March SC34 meetings, we should plan on moving this draft
forward to a CD vote at our next call, if possible.

* Discussion of ODF-Next and SVG

Doug S. raised the question of when would be a good time to start the SVG
discussions.  Rob suggested that once Part 1 goes out for public review,
it would be good to reconvene the ODF-Next subcommittee to work on the
ODF-Next report and include the SVG topic as part of that discussion.  Rob
will work with Bob J. to schedule a meeting in February.

* Adjourned 10:23 EST