Subject: Fwd: [office] Groups - ODF 1.0 errata 2 - draft02(OpenDocument-v1.0-errata02-ed02.odt) uploaded

Hello Mary,

I am the editor of the errata02 and as I am new in editor business, I got a basic question:

Do I have to copy/paste the errata01 into the errata02?
Or is a reference to the previous errata in the header of errata02 sufficient?

Many thanks for your help!
Svante

-------- Original Message --------
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 14:41:39 +0000
From: Svante.Schubert@Sun.COM
To: office@lists.oasis-open.org

The document revision named ODF 1.0 errata 2 - draft02
(OpenDocument-v1.0-errata02-ed02.odt) has been submitted by Mr. Svante
Schubert to the OASIS Open Document Format for Office Applications
(OpenDocument) TC document repository.  This document is revision #1 of
OpenDocument-v1.0-errata-02-100124.odt.

Document Description:
This is the second errata draft of the upcoming OpenDocument Format 1.0
Errata 02.
An upcoming TC vote on a CD may base on it.

There have been five comments so far on the errata02 from Patrick and
Michael:

1. Comment:
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/office/201001/msg00250.html
  Amendment: Changed second column header from 'Section Refinement' to 'Sub
Heading'
2. Comment:
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/office/201001/msg00252.html
  Amendment: In 15.14.12 changed 'repeated' to 'repeat'
3. Comment:
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/office/201001/msg00253.html
  Amendment: Shall there be an editors action?
4. Comment:
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/office/201001/msg00289.html
  Amendment: Changed 'implementation defined' to 'implementation dependent'
in the notes.
  Shall the wording in ODF 1.0 changed as well?
5. Comment:
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/office/201001/msg00404.html
  Amendments:
	a) In 7.7.1 the new text was changed to the ODF 1.2 wording
	b) In 8.4.3 wording was corrected according suggestion.
	c) In 8.5 wording was corrected according suggestion.

Furthermore, I have overworked the abstract, copyright year and went
through
http://docs.oasis-open.org/templates/QAChecklistV3.html

Changes that will happen when the draft becomes a Committee Draft:
- In the header 'Draft 02' will be change to 'Committee Draft 01'
- The document date will change to the approval date
- URL references might change according to Mary's feedback

Regards,
Svante

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=36159

Download Document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/36159/OpenDocument-v1.0-errata02-ed02.odt

Revision:
This document is revision #1 of OpenDocument-v1.0-errata-02-100124.odt.
The document details page referenced above will show the complete revision
history.

-OASIS Open Administration