Subject: Volunteers for JIRA issues about ODF 1.2 Metadata

Hi Rob,

Michael Stahl and myself would like to volunteer as default owner for
all upcoming JIRA issues based on comments on the new ODF 1.2 metadata.

For instance:
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/office-comment/201002/msg00011.html
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/office-comment/201002/msg00012.html

The owner is arbitrary as we decided to work out the the wording together.

I am asking as I been told, that got some scripting to turn list
comments to JIRA issues.

Regards,
Svante