Subject: Re: Groups - oasis - Ballot "ODF 1.0 Errata 02 CD CD/PRD Ballot" has closed

The ballot to approve the Errata CD and Public Review has failed.  Even
though we received no disapproval votes or abstentions, we only had 8/17
voting members participate in the ballot, so we failed to meet the "Full
Majority" voting requirements.  The lesson: don't schedule a ballot to end
on a public holiday.

So what do we do now?  We could issue another 7-day electronic ballot.  Or
we could just wait until next Monday's meeting and hold an in-meeting vote
at that time.  At this point I think that later might be faster.

In any case, if you have any comments or questions on the draft, please
share them to the list.  If needed, the draft could be revised between now
and Monday.

Regards,

-Rob