Subject: RE: [office] Two JIRA Issues for discussion

Please, please, please.  If anyone things that something is missing that
should be there, please either:

1) Enter a new JIRA defect explaining this,

or

2) Find the original JIRA defect (if there was one) for this issue and
reopen it.

Remember, we're dealing with thousands of changes and human editors. There
will be mistakes in content and in processing.  We just need to be
methodical in finding and fixing any new errors introduced.

-Rob

"Dennis E. Hamilton" <dennis.hamilton@acm.org> wrote on 02/19/2010
03:55:03 PM:

> RE: [office] Two JIRA Issues for discussion
>
> I'm saying I don't know where it went and I don't understand how or why.
 Do