Subject: Daylight Saving Time and TC Schedule

It is that time of year again, moving from winter into spring.

Our meeting schedule for the next two months currently is listed as:

March 1st
March 8th
March 15th
March 22nd
March 29th
April 5th
April 12th
April 19th
April 26th

Our current meeting time is:  14:30 GMT (6.30am PST, 9:30am EST, 3:30pm
CET, 10:30pm China).

My understanding is the the switch to Daylight Saving Time in 2010 is:

March 14th in the United States
March 28th in Europe

DST is not observed in China.  And Brazil does it in the other direction,
but I'm not sure of the exact date.

What we have done in the past is preserve the current meeting time in the
US.  That would mean that for our meeting of March 15th, the meeting time
would be:

13:30 GMT (6.30am PDT, 9:30am EDT, 2:30pm CET, 9:30pm China)

and then on March 29th and following the time would be:

13:30 GMT (6.30am PDT, 9:30am EDT, 3:30pm CET, 9:30pm China)

Is this acceptable?

Also, Easter is April 4th, and the Easter Monday is observed as a holiday
in much of Europe, so I suggest we cancel our April 5th meeting.

Regards,