Subject: Res: [office] OpenDocument TC meeting minutes 2010-03-01

I was there too, with microphone issues (now solved).

Best,

Jomar
-----Original Message-----
From: robert_weir@us.ibm.com
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 12:42:24
To: <office@lists.oasis-open.org>
OpenDocument TC meeting minutes 2010-03-01

* Begin 9:30 EST

* Rollcall

+Andreas Guelzow
Bob Jolliffe
+Cherie Ekholm
+David Wheeler
+Dennis Hamilton
+Donald Harbison
+Eric Patterson
+Hideki Hiura
+Michael Brauer
+MingFei Jia
+Patrick Durusau
+Peter Junge
+Rob Weir (presiding)
+Thorsten Behrens
+Xioahong Dong

Voting Members are indicated with a + before their name, Persistent
Non-Voting members with an *.

- 14 of 18 voting members (77%) were in attendance, so quorum requirements
were met.

- Membership notes: Bob Jolliffe gains voting rights at the end of this
meeting

* Posted agenda was approved by unanimous consent

* Minutes of the February 22nd were approved by unanimous consent.

* The TC agreed to adjust the meeting schedule as Daylight Saving Time
takes effect in the US.

- Meeting of March 8th will be at the usual time.

- Meeting of March 15th and March 22nd will be held at:  13:30 GMT (6.30am
PDT, 9:30am EDT, 2:30pm CET, 9:30pm China)

- Starting on March 29th, and through September, meetings will be at 13:30
GMT (6.30am PDT, 9:30am EDT, 3:30pm CET, 9:30pm China)

* The TC also agreed to cancel the meeting of April 5th due to the Easter
Monday holiday.

* Discussion: ODF 1.2

- Part 1: Currently under public reivew

- Part 2: OpenFormula weekly meeting continue. The ballot to approve CD 01
is currently open.  Members were encouraged to vote.

- Part 3: Public review has ended. A handful of issues are still open

* At this point the meeting was interrupted by technical difficulties with
the phone line.  When service was restored, the TC continued with the
agenda.

* Discussion: ODF 1.0/1.1 maintenance

- Public review of the new draft Errata has started.  It is a 15-day
review.  Rob will notify SC34.  There are no other outstanding defect
reports from SC34 for us to respond to.

- OASIS has sent JTC1 the text of ODF 1.1, for processing as an amendment
to ISO/IEC 26300. This amendment will be prepared by SC34, in WG6.  There
is no other action required from the TC at this point.  However, in 6-9
months or so, as the amendment nears completion in SC34, we may want to
create Approved Errata for ODF 1.1 to sync up the specifications.  In
particular the ISO version will have applied our 1.0 errata.  So we might
want to apply those same corrections to OASIS ODF 1.1.

* Adjourned