Subject: RE: [office] Re: OFFICE-2608 and Errata CD04 Defects

"Dennis E. Hamilton" <dennis.hamilton@acm.org> wrote on 03/30/2010
06:52:29 PM:

> Good, I forgot about the reconciliation approach from the older
discussions.

> Is it good enough for the FPDAM to be prepared against IS 26300:2006 as
it
> is now, before the DCORi are finalized, and sync it all in the
> reconciliation?

I think we have a choice of 3 initial texts we could do the initial diff
from:

A) ISO/IEC 26300
B) ISO/IEC 26300 + COR 1
C) ISO/IEC 26300 + COR 2

I don't think we want to wait for C to happen, since the DCOR ballot has
not yet started, and we still need to make some more changes on the OASIS
side and have another 15 day review.  So COR 2 is at least 4 months away.

We could wait for COR 1 and option B) if we wanted, since the ballot for
that has ended and we know what those corrections are.

Or we could do option A.  I think that is what Patrick's initial diff was.

I don't have a strong opinion on A versus B.