OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

office message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]

Subject: [office] OpenDocument TC coordination call minutes 2010-03-29

* Rollcall
  Xiahong Dong, Beijing Redflag Chinese 2000 Software
+Mingfei Jia, IBM
+Patrick Durusau
+Andreas Guelzow
+Dennis E. Hamilton
+Peter Junge
  Doug Schepers
+David Wheeler
+Cherie Ekholm, Microsoft
+Thorsten Behrens, Novell
+Jomar Silva, OpenDocument Format Alliance (ODFA)
+Michael Brauer, Sun Microsystems (presiding)
+Eike Rathke, Sun Microsystems
+Oliver-Rainer Wittmann, Sun Microsystems

Voting Members are indicated with a + before their name.

- 12/16 voting members present, so quorum requirements have been met.
- Xiaohong Dong will get voting rights at the end of this call.

* The agenda was unanimously approved with the following amendments:
- Report from recent SC34 meeting
- Discussion of SVG in future versions of ODF

* Minutes from 2010-03-22 coordination call:


The attending TC members unanimously accepted the minutes.

* ODF 1.2 Part 1 Status

The public review closed on the 26th. There are currently 216 JIRA
issues marked as "affects ODF 1.2 part 1 CD04". About 50 of these are
public comments. From the 216 issues, 106 are open or the new. 110
issues are already resolved. If the progress on resolving issues
continues, the remaining issues may be resolved by end of April.

It is planed that integration of resolved issues continues around the
12th of April.

* ODF 1.2 Part 2 Status

The formula SC aims to resolve all remaining issues that are targeted
for CD02 by April, the 1st.

* ODF 1.2 Part 3 Status

The public review is closed. There are currently 5 open/new issues.

* http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/OFFICE-2391

The resolution suggested in the issue has been approved.

* http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/OFFICE-2495

It was discussed that rather than referencing the withdrawn CSS3
specification, description of the values in question should be added to
the specification.

Doug Shepers volunteered to talk to the CSS group regarding missing CSS
properties and property values. This requires a list of the missing
properties/property values. Michael will enter an JIRA issue for this.

* http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/OFFICE-2593

Eike will prepare a proposal for harmonizing the descriptions of
table:condition and style:condition attributes.

* SC34 meeting report

Dennis reported from the SC34/WG6 meeting. A longer report may follow
when meeting minutes are available.

* SVG in future versions of ODF

It was discussed that further investigations regarding the use of SVG in
future versions of ODF may start when all three parts of ODF 1.2 are in
public review. This may be around mid of May.

The meeting was adjourned at 5:00pm CET	

Michael Brauer, Technical Architect Software Engineering
Sun Microsystems GmbH             Nagelsweg 55
D-20097 Hamburg, Germany          michael.brauer@sun.com
http://sun.com/staroffice         +49 40 23646 500

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Sun Microsystems GmbH, Sonnenallee 1,
	   D-85551 Kirchheim-Heimstetten
Amtsgericht Muenchen: HRB 161028
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Jürgen Kunz

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]