Subject: Motion for approving OpenDocument v1.2 part2 draft 25 as CommitteeDraft

Dear TC members,

the candidate draft for the next OpenFormula Committee Draft is ready
now. As agreed in our chat on Tuesday, I would like to make the
following motion for an electronic ballot now:

Shall the OASIS ODF TC approve ODF 1.2 Part 2 Draft 25

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=37349

as a Committee Draft?

If you second this motion, please do so by replying to the office
(rather than office-formula) list.

StarOffice/OpenOffice.org
http://blogs.sun.com/GullFOSS

	   D-85551 Kirchheim-Heimstetten