Subject: Re: [office] Combine attributes (OFFICE-2241 and OFFICE-2531)

Hi,

I just realized that the first issue actually is

http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/OFFICE-2214

I have set the two issues to status "resolved", but added a
"NEEDS-DISCUSSION" so that we can discuss them in the next TC call.

StarOffice/OpenOffice.org
http://blogs.sun.com/GullFOSS

	   D-85551 Kirchheim-Heimstetten
Amtsgericht Muenchen: HRB 161028