Subject: Re: [office] Digital Signatures

I should have said it before, but welcome aboard!

 Do you go by David or Dave?  (We already have one David, but we can
manage either way).

I know it is early for those in the west coast, especially for a Monday
morning, but I hope you can join us for our weekly TC meeting, which is at
1330-14130 UTC.  You can see the meeting schedule here:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/office/event.php?event_id=26793&day=1273485600

Note that meetings for the last two Monday's in May are canceled.  I think
you can get the events in iCalendar format by clicking the "download" on
the above page.

I've put a few other bits of possibly useful information in this wiki
page, which you might want to look at:
http://wiki.oasis-open.org/office/New_Member_Orientation

Regards,

-Rob