Subject: Question regarding ODF 1.2 specification name

Mary,

so far the OpenDocument TC approved the three parts of the ODF 1.2
specification individually as committee drafts, and has send them out
for public review individually. That is, we have an

OpenDocument-v1.2-part1-cd4, an OpenDocument-v1.2-part2-cd2 and an
OpenDocument-v1.2-part3-cd1.

Because the three parts of the ODF 1.2 specification shall become one
single OASIS standard, we now want to approve the three parts as a
single committee draft, and we also want to send them out for a single
public review that covers all three parts.

What is the correct name that the new CD would get when approved, and
what would be the names of the three parts?

Is the correct name for whole specification

OpenDocument-v1.2-cd01

and for the three parts:

OpenDocument-v1.2-cd01-part1
OpenDocument-v1.2-cd01-part2
OpenDocument-v1.2-cd01-part3

Could we also start with a cd05? That is:

OpenDocument-v1.2-cd05

for the whole specification, and for the three parts:

OpenDocument-v1.2-cd05-part1
OpenDocument-v1.2-cd05-part2
OpenDocument-v1.2-cd05-part3

This may avoid confusion caused by the fact that we had already cd1
specifications for the three individual parts.

StarOffice/OpenOffice.org
http://blogs.sun.com/GullFOSS

	   D-85551 Kirchheim-Heimstetten
Amtsgericht Muenchen: HRB 161028