Subject: ODF 1.2 Committee Draft

Dear TC members,

the ballot for approving the OpenDocument v1.2 Committee Draft 05
specification and for sending it out for public review closed on Friday.
  14 TC members were eligible to cast a vote. We received 10 "yes"
votes, and (unfortunately) 1 "no" vote. This means that we got the
necessary number of yes votes for a full majority vote.

As you may have seen already I have created the committee draft
documents in all necessary formats. I have further uploaded a zip file
that contains all specification documents and schemas (in all three
formats) within a single zip file.

For part 2, the HTML creation showed up that the specification contained
a few hyperlinks that instead of referencing a section in a file (like
#IMTAN) referenced an external file with the name of the bookmark. That
is, hyperlinks where the "#" was missing. This lead to unresolvable
hyperlinks.

I have manually corrected these links (with one exception) and added the
cross references that were missing for these links. Affected are
references to"IMTAN" in 2.2.4, NOW in 6.10.19, DDB in 6.12.46 and
6.12.47, ISERROR in 6.3.15 and SIN in 6.16.1. Also affected was a
reference to IF in 6.14.1. Since that links is immediately followed by
an "()" I have removed the link itself.

StarOffice/OpenOffice.org
http://blogs.sun.com/GullFOSS

	   D-85551 Kirchheim-Heimstetten