Subject: Request for ODF 1.1 Errata JIRA Target

Michael,

I request an "ODF 1.1 Errata" JIRA target.

In addition to restatement of ODF 1.0 Errata items that apply to ODF 1l1, there will be ODF 1.1-specific Errata that arise out of the effort to align ODF 1.1 and IS 26300 with amendment text.  (Francis Cave already found one, which I have confirmed and entered as OFFICE-2712.)

 - Dennis