Subject: Encryption proposal for ODF1.2?

Hi David,

IIRC, you wanted to submit an ODF encryption proposal where we would use
a similar approach like in OOXML (putting the document in an encrypted
archive, wrapped into an ODF package containing needed information about
the encryption algorithm used).

With this encryption approach, we probably don't need to further discuss
how to encrypt document signatures, because in such an encrypted
document they would automatically be encrypted.

Any time line for your proposal?

(Hope I didn't simply miss it in all the mails currently coming through
OASIS mailing lists...)

Best,
Malte.