Subject: Re: [office] Question regarding ODF 1.2 CD05 part 3 - path of thepackage root

Hi Dennis,

It seems inconsistent that all ODF documents from the package are specified in the manifest.xml using manifest:full-path via an relative path/URL , only the root document got an absolute path.

In 3.7 "Usage of IRIs Within Packages" we write
OpenDocument Package Consumers shall resolve relative IRIs that occur within a file of a package as follows:
  • The file entry path is the file name of the file within the Zip file which contains the relative IRI, including its relative path.

And you are right, the empty String seems as valid as "./"

Regards,
Svante