Subject: Resolutions of JIRA issues - Request from Editor

Greetings!

As we go through the JIRA issues on the current draft, there are going
to be comments in JIRA suggesting resolutions and discussions of
resolutions.

That is a *good* thing.

However, another *good* thing is for the final agreed upon solution to
appear in the *resolution* section for the JIRA issue.

We have less than 60 days now and I anticipate a number of issues, some
trivial, some minor, some less so and if we are going to complete a new
draft to issue at or near the end of the 60 days, your editor does not
need to be hunting through comments for the agreed upon resolution.

Thanks!

patrick@durusau.net
Chair, V1 - US TAG to JTC 1/SC 34
Convener, JTC 1/SC 34/WG 3 (Topic Maps)