Subject: Re: jira login

cc'ing the whole TC since we have a few new members who may be in the same
situation.

----------------------------------

Hi Bob,

By default, as a TC member, you should have the ability to create new JIRA
issues and add comments to existing ones.

But you do not have the ability to edit existing issues, change
components, version targets, etc.

If you want to do that, and presumably you do, you will need to join the
ODF Editors subcommittee:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=office-editors

If you go to that page and click the "Join this SC" link you will be taken
to a page with further instructions on how to join.

Once you have done that, send a note to Mary and she can sync that up with
the JIRA ACL.

-Rob

From:
Bob Jolliffe <bobjolliffe@gmail.com>