Subject: Inconsistent ODF 1.2 Jira Issues

Hi,

as discussed yesterday, I've created a dashboard that provides access to
all issues that either have a "affects version" field set to a version
that we have not (yet) released, or that have a "fix for" field set to a
version we have already released.

The dashboard is at

http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/secure/Dashboard.jspa?selectPageId=10074

The two tables on the top of the dashboard group the issues by
assignees. The two tables on the bottom group the unassigned issues by
the reporters.

Please check the dashboard and correct the two fields where necessary if
you are the owner of any of these issues, or the submitter in case of
unassigned issues.

Many of the inconsistent issues make use of the targets "ODF 1.2 Part 1
CD05", "ODF 1.2 Part2 CD03" and "ODF 1.2 Part 3 CD02". These targets
have been replaced by the single "ODF 1.2 CD05" target. Which means that
if any of these targets is used as "affects version", the correct
"affects version" value probably is "ODF 1.2 CD05", but of course only
if the issue still exists there.

If any of these targets is used as "fix for", then the correct target
probably is "ODF 1.2 CD06". But of course only if the issue still
exists, and if you believe that it still should be resolved in ODF 1.2.
In that case it would be very helpful if you could provide the
resolution (if you are the owner of the issue), or if you could assign
the issue to someone you think may provide the resolution (if the issue
is unassigned).

JIRA has a feature to merge targets. We could use this feature to delete
the above targets as soon as we have cleaned up the use of these targets.

Thank you

Michael Brauer | Oracle Office Development
Phone: +49 40 23646 500
Oracle Office GBU

ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG

Rijnzathe 6, 3454PV De Meern, Niederlande